Warwick Evans Society
Named for the first medical graduate of Georgetown University, the Warwick Evans Society is the School of Medicine’s premier annual giving society. This support is the lifeblood of the school and provides the Dean with critical scholarship dollars for the best and brightest medical students.
Membership in the Warwick Evans Society is extended to alumni, parents, and friends who make gifts to Georgetown School of Medicine totaling $1,000 or more each year.
Membership is renewable on an annual basis (July 1 – June 30).
- Blue & Gray Society | $10,000 or more
- Dean’s Circle | $5,000-$9,999
- Scholars | $2,500-$4,999
- Associates | $1,000-$2,499
By investing in the Georgetown School of Medicine, donors play a leadership role in the life of the university. As leaders, Warwick Evans Society members receive special access to university events and unique opportunities to engage with senior faculty and administrators. Specific benefits include:
- Invitations to receptions and dinners with other Warwick Evans Society members and Medical Center Leadership
- E-mail announcements of university news, events and milestones
- Invitations to lectures and seminars led by distinguished faculty members